Through effective planning, you can successfully reduce your tax liability while remaining in full compliance with federal, state and local laws. At R.L. Hinton, CPA, PC, we work closely with you to determine your needs and outline a strategy that allows you to maximize your after-tax income.
We offer fixed fees and are well-versed in current tax laws, regulations and codes. Our clients pay the lowest amount in taxes possible due to our ability to minimize tax burdens throughout the year—not just during tax time.
Tax planning strategies tailored to your needs
By working with us, you’ll leverage the following tax strategies (among others):
- Preserving and growing your assets by limiting the amount of money you need to pay in taxes
- Reducing taxes on your income so that you can keep more of your hard-earned money
- Limiting gift and estate taxes to reduce burdens for your loved ones
- Deferring income so you can keep more money in the short term and pay fewer taxes overall
- Reducing taxes on investments, allowing you to increase your wealth more quickly
- Minimizing taxes on retirement distributions, giving you an ideal retirement
How do we do this? We use a variety of proven techniques, including:
- Dividing your income among family members or legal entities, thereby placing you in a lower tax bracket
- Using investment strategies—such as contributions and pension plans—to defer taxes
- Identifying the best tax deductions available to help you pay for things you need or want
- Shifting expenses and/or income from one year to the next to result in lower tax rates, whenever possible
- Producing federal or state tax-exempt income using certain types of investments
Too many individuals and business owners pay more taxes than needed to the Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities. At R.L. Hinton, we work for you, and we’re dedicated to finding the most advantageous tax strategies for your unique needs and situation.
Meet with a skilled Kennesaw tax planning professional
If you would like to learn more about how you can limit your tax liabilities and keep more of the money you’ve earned, consult a dedicated Kennesaw tax planning advisor.
Call us at 770-729-4470.